We want to make sure that you are happy with the tea purchased from us. If you are not, contact us! As an experienced mail order business, we will do all we can to satisfy you – we may give a credit, a refund or replace the order as you require.
Terms and Conditions
By using this web site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. Your continued use of the web site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This policy governs the manner in which Mr. Maxey’s Tea collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users of the www.mrmaxeystea.com web site. It applies to this website and all products and services offered.
We may collect personal information from you such as :
- Contact Information including name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Login Details such as user name, account number and password
We use this information to send :
- Mail order tea and related information about your order
- Information about our teas by periodic email or by catalogue. These may include company news, updates, related product and service information
- Continued correspondence with yourself
You may, of course, visit our web site anonymously to find out about our teas and we will be happy to answer further questions as you require
We may collect non-personal identification information when users interact with our web site.It may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
Web Browser Cookies
Mr. Maxey’s Tea may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes :
- Customer Service Information you provide helps us respond to your requests more efficiently
- User Experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our website is used and to determine content to be added
- Web Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our web site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between yourself and this web site takes place using a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our web site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure an environment as possible.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade or rent personal identification information to others. We may, however, use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the web site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Mr. Maxey’s Tea and Tea Trader are both operating entities of The Hoopoe Company Ltd, an incorporated company registered in and operating under the laws of Alberta, Canada.